Previously known as online marketing or internet marketing.
Web designing plays a very important role in digital marketing.
Social media has a viral effect to promote and expand a business.
Web development, designing, mobile technology has changed the world.
Do you have any query or opinion on digital marketing? Express here!
06 February, 2016
21 December, 2015
Not utilizing the power of social media
Not engaging in SEO for E-Commerce websites.
Not retargeting your visitors
Not leveraging the power of visuals
30 November, 2015
Most businesses aren’t fluent in the “language of SEO and HTML” and, quite frankly, unless they’re in the Internet marketing industry, there’s no need for them to be. However, because driving traffic to your website is so critical, it is important that you—and your staff members—know some simple things that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that people are finding your site, learning about what you have to offer, and making positive and proactive purchase decisions.
- Find out what the real search volume is for these words and phrases using a (free) tool like Google’s AdWords planner.
- Check out what your competition is up to by looking at their title tags, and keywords. You’ll find some great tips for doing that here.
- Organize your keywords into categories.
- Prioritize your keywords based on search volume and your own goals and objectives.
- Test your keywords with pay-per-click (PPC) to see if they work.
06 November, 2015
- Avoid Repetitive Use of Keywords
- Updating Website at regular Interval
- Simplify Navigation
- Incorporate Responsive Designing
Author Bio : Monesh Shrivastava is content marketing manager at CloudBooks. He holds a Bachelor degree MBA in marketing from TMU, Moradabad. He loves to read & write about, SEO, Social Media, and Small business.