Previously known as online marketing or internet marketing.
Web designing plays a very important role in digital marketing.
Social media has a viral effect to promote and expand a business.
Web development, designing, mobile technology has changed the world.
Do you have any query or opinion on digital marketing? Express here!
20 November, 2014
13 September, 2014
Are you a setting up your blog with no real idea of what plugins you need for your blog? As I have been building my website on Wordpress over the last 6 months, I have found several helpful Wordpress plugins that have been useful in maintaining my website security, managing my image sizes, helped with lead generation and overall functionality of my website. Here is my current must-have list of WP plugins for your blog.
2. 404 to start - Install this free plugin if you want to design a custom 404 page (this is the website page that people get redirected to if they click on a dead page on your website). You can redirect all 404 page not found errors permanently (or temporarily) to the start page or any other site/page you like. You just create a new page and then link it to 404 to start in settings. I use this form an optimize it to get leads to my email list. This plugin is perfect for people who use OptimizePress as they does not currently have a template for 404 pages to customize. Click on the picture below to view my entire customized 404 page.
3. Webpage Test - Use this free tool to test your website speed. Just enter your web address and get your results.
4. Author bio box - This free plugin is great! It allows you to create a customized biography with links to your social media pages.
5. Keyword Tool IO - This keyword search tool gives you keywords that people are using to search for things on Google. Get 750 keyword suggestions to help you with content creation for your KeywordTool.io is one of the best keyword research tools available today
7. Hello bar is a free opt in option that ads a compelling header opt in form that you can customize. You can use it for promoting your offer or directing people to like your social media pages. I use it to promote my opt in report.See my example below.
Click on the hello bar right now to grab my free list Building Ideas!
9. OptinMonster is the #1 lead generation and email list building tool. You to create lightbox popups, floating footer bars, slide-ins, and other highly effective optin forms. OptinMonster also comes with built-in A/B testing functionality, robust analytics, and powerful exit-intent technology. This is a plugin you must pay for but by far the best for lead generation.
Share with me below what some of your favorite Wordpress Plugins are for your blog.
27 August, 2014
18 July, 2014
16 July, 2014
14 July, 2014
25 June, 2014
- GoPro HD Hero which was the first one to be commercialised and which is compatible with the HD Hero 2.
- GoPro HD Hero 2 which is similar to the first one but makes its difference thanks to its capability to accept SD Cards up to 32 Go bits.
- GoPro HD Hero 3 which offers much more opportunities than the previous ones. It also allows up to 64 Go of storage, has Wi-Fi integrated, can be controlled with a remote, is 25% smaller and 30% lighter.
- GoPro HD Hero 3+ which also has a Wi-Fi integrated but its main particularity lies on the fact it offers better sounds thanks to its capacity to reduce noises caused by the wind.